This week was yet another hard but amazing week!
Our recent convert Joey has been having a really tough time lately, so if y'all could please pray for him that would be surely appreciated.
Then on Friday was the best day ever! The miracle that I told you about last week was baptized! It was the most spiritual baptism that I have been to. She had so much support and love. The best part of missionary work is being able to unite families forever. It definitely makes it all worth it.
And I hit my 6 month mark! I can't believe it's been 6 months since I said goodbye to my family and entered into the MTC! Plus, I will be seeing y'all next September aahh!!
Then we went and volunteered at the annual Hot Air Balloon Festival in Gonzales. So guess who got to check something of their bucket list? ME! Sister Hurd and I got to go in one! It was amazing! It was definitely probably maybe the hottest day of the year, or at least it was according to me.
And for those of you who watched the General Women's Conference may have heard the shout out to Baton Rouge, Louisiana! Which was amazing and the congregation definitely whooped. (Which included Elsa, who they were talking about!) It was so cool and we had no idea they were going to talk about us! Plus, I got to see a lot of people from my old area which was super sweet for me because I never got to say goodbye to them. #tendermercy
I also had the opportunity to give an entire bag of rolls to a homeless man and his pitbull, the smile on his face really made my day.
Work hard pray hard,
Sis. Kez
WDJD: What Did Jesus Do? Only in Louisiana lol

No comments:
Post a Comment