This week was a really good one! I have such a testimony of prayer and how the Lord answers them. Recently I've been struggling with my mission cause its kinda sorta super hard (whose isn't amiright). Anyways, I had a really good friend ask me to pray to see the fruits of my labors. (which initially weirded me out cause who says that.) But I did it. I asked to see the fruit of my labors every time I prayed, which was a lot. So let me introduce you to the miracle. She is married to a member and they are the most adorable couple in all of existence. They were just married in April. She is a nurse so she is pretty busy, so we haven't been able to see her in the past couple of weeks. She texted us on Sunday asking to meet on Wednesday. We had already taught her all the lessons but one, and we weren't sure what else to do after we taught the last one. So we went on Monday to go see her. We caught up for about 30 minutes. She asked us how long we've been out, when we get home, when transfers are, etc. Which was super sly. (Hurd has been out a year and goes home in February, I've been out 6 months and go home in September, and transfers are the first week of October.) She goes and gets some muffins that she made, which is super adorable, and brought them to us. Then she said, "The reason why I told y'all to come over is because...I want to talk about a baptism date." I CHOKED ON MY MUFFIN! We couldn't believe it! I asked her what day she wanted to be baptized and she said September 22nd! Which was the following week! She said it was because she wanted us there, (which does not happen!) BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! Her and her husband are being sealed in the Provo City Center Temple next September and she wants us there! AAHHH. Definitely the biggest miracle I have seen on my mission.
In other news:
Hurd and I had our 2-monthiversary and we took the classic sombrero pic.
Jack came to church!
I went on exchanges to LSU with Sister Beck!
I finally baptized my nametag in the levy next to the USS Kidd, which is really cool because it was at sunset and the USS Kidd plays music from the 1940's and so it was definitely like a movie (I also got some free sunglasses so I definitely rocked the glasses on my face, sunglasses on my head look)
Love,
Sis. Kez
No comments:
Post a Comment